What's yo favorite foods?

PEEEF

I made one post
Joined
Jul 12, 2012
Messages
28
I just was curious on what kind of food everyone enjoys noming on!

I like deepfried hotpockets!!(i am not fat) lol

Also i like me some pizza every now and again!
 
Favorite foods?
Haha, I love eating almost anything, except some types of fish.
 
fish is ugly :(
I only like the fish n' chips in New Zealand :D
but my favourite would probably be margaritas pizza
 
:o y u no like theee fish :p

ehh fish is okay i like salmon

I don't like the taste, and I couldn't get over it :(

And I say this after I've tasted a lot of different cuisines [Asian, Middle Eastern, north American, and some European ones. ]
 
almost every food edible, besides some veggies which i particularly don't like and some fish.
 
properly mexican food, but they dont have alot of that over here in europe sadly :(
 
Favorite meal ever:

1 1/2 inch cut Steak Grilled Medium rare
Baked Potatoes cooked in salt, olive oil and peanut butter
Grilled asparagus with white cheese sauce

My Mom cooked this meal and it will forever be in my favorites
 
Can't pick just one; it totally depends on what I'm in the mood for. Current craving is BLTs with my homemade bread and garden-fresh tomatoes. Now if the tomatoes would just ripen....
 
tiramisu, any type of brownie, pizza pockets, hawian pizza, and strawberry fago floats(which ive only had once)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top