Soup Nazi - AFK/KIA/MIA

Soup Nazi

Famous
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
529
Hey there everyone,

I've been out of pocket lately. Divorce, new house and taking care of my daughter... working my tail, etc etc etc etc... y'all know the drill.
I will be back online possibly this evening! :-)

and I'm also ready to break in my new gaming rig!


I miss all y'all!


Manny aka Herr Soup Nazi

:P
 
Welcome back soup. Take care of yourself.
 
About time you came back, missed you and your "no soup today". we have a large number of copy cats coming through ,it will be nice to get the original back.
 
hope things get better for you man - I hope gaming didnt cause the divorce, my wife once scraped my supper in the trash because I was to busy playing halflife to come to dinner! lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top