3rd Annual eGO DoD FF League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys our 16 teams are set and I've sent you all the dice roll information. The faster you get those in to me, the faster our draft positions will be finalized. I'll update the first post with dice roll results as they come in.

Also note a change for this year -- since we've expanded to 16 teams, we will now have 4 divisions instead of 2. The 4 division champions plus next 4 highest teams will advance to the playoffs. This means that even if you end up last in your division you could still advance if your record is good enough.

Now roll those dice!
 
&^#$($)&$^#*@*((_)@$!#*&$:facewall::facewall::facewall:

I rolled a 139 before I hit the email thing and when i get it right a 90 DOH! hopefully someone else will screw up too:P
 
Oh, and I also just reduced each team's roster size taking away one starting RB requirement and also 1 bench spot, otherwise the waiver wire would be uber thin this year.

Current set up for this year:
QB, WR, WR, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Set up for last year:
QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
 
I will need to email my own dice roll to someone else for verification too. If you want to volunteer (can be more than 1 person), just PM me your email address/es.

EDIT for volunteers:
1. MatzWhat
 
Last edited:
That roll was unbelievable brutal..... Wow.. just.. omg.. wow.
 
Oh, and I also just reduced each team's roster size taking away one starting RB requirement and also 1 bench spot, otherwise the waiver wire would be uber thin this year.

Current set up for this year:
QB, WR, WR, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Set up for last year:
QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Should just take out RB's all together lol, they are being phased out of the NFL faster than kickoffs. :biggrin:
 
RB's are one of the few positions I understand! I have no idea what w/r/t's are?
 
It said my roll was not emailed to [email protected] because the email address does not appear to be valid. :O BTW, it was a bad roll.

My guess is it's probably an extra blank space that got copied over when you pasted it in. Can you try again? The others haven't had problems so far (at least that I know of).
 
It worked and I'm number 1 again!!!! oh no, i may have gotten your email wrong, crap. I think I did, the next roll was good for 3rd at the moment.
 
Last edited:
Skippy, have you considered using final standings for draft picks? Maybe next year, with expansion teams getting first pick, and then reverse order of standings?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top