3rd Annual eGO DoD FF League

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the roster positions available for each team, for a total of 13 --

1. QB
2. RB
3. WR
4. WR
5. TE
6. Flex (RB/WR/TE)
7. K
8. Def

9. Bench
10. Bench
11. Bench
12. Bench
13. Bench

So, practically the draft-positions are more important with less in roster?
 
okay, that seems pretty standard- Im used to one more RB slot, but I'll make do ;)
 
I'd think not being there are going to be more free agents of better quality.

It's still going to be thinner than in previous years. But that's why I was trying to normalize things by removing 1 starting roster spot (RB) and 1 bench spot.

This year: 16 teams x 13 roster spots = 208 players taken

Prior years: 12 teams x 15 roster spots = 180 players taken
 
It's still going to be thinner than in previous years. But that's why I was trying to normalize things by removing 1 starting roster spot (RB) and 1 bench spot.

This year: 16 teams x 13 roster spots = 208 players taken

Prior years: 12 teams x 15 roster spots = 180 players taken

Ah, thanks for clearing that out. I just wondered, if there would be enough chances to pick up even reasonable players in drafts, now when theres more teams and less roster.
 
Ah, thanks for clearing that out. I just wondered, if there would be enough chances to pick up even reasonable players in drafts, now when theres more teams and less roster.

Yeah it's possible, same opportunity/challenge for everyone anyway :P
 
Well if he doesn't roll soon maybe you drop him. That will get him moving!
 
I can always count on you wewo , for a dickish and exclusionary comment... your'e one of the bad apples I talk about. Next time you make those comments to me in-game ... I'm putting you in for a ban, brother.
 
at least put j/k op, people may get the wrong idea. Why r u reading this thread anyway?
 
Alright folks, draft positions are finalized, and divisions have been set. The weekly match up schedule for the rest of the season has also been determined.

All that's left for us to do is draft this Sunday Aug 26 @ 7:30pm PDT.

If you can't make it for the draft do yourself a favor and set up your pre-draft rankings (no later than 45 minutes prior to the draft start time) so you raise your chances of getting the guys you want, or exclude the guys you absolutely don't want on your team no matter what.
 
Right after Breaking Bad was over last night I freaked out thinking that the draft had already started and raced to the league page only to be relieved that it hadn't. Stay calm and carry on!
 
Meg and I have a pretty solid draft plan: Draft all QBs then trade from there.
 
psst, no one trade with Compton. Lets see how he fields a team of all QBs:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top