K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Jul 24, 2012 #42 Too lazy to look through the posts, but I'm picking #20.
R ReLaPse CT Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 27, 2011 Messages 2,137 Jul 24, 2012 #45 List Updated If i forgot you please let me know.
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Jul 24, 2012 #49 FlyingWaffle said: I have a feeling Idol is going to win ... Click to expand... I have a feeling if I don't win...someone's getting banned
FlyingWaffle said: I have a feeling Idol is going to win ... Click to expand... I have a feeling if I don't win...someone's getting banned
R ReLaPse CT Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 27, 2011 Messages 2,137 Jul 26, 2012 #50 Idol said: I have a feeling if I don't win...someone's getting banned Click to expand... Lol.. List Updated. Going to give the items out using the random number generator at 4:00pm EST. Their is Still time to enter!
Idol said: I have a feeling if I don't win...someone's getting banned Click to expand... Lol.. List Updated. Going to give the items out using the random number generator at 4:00pm EST. Their is Still time to enter!
R ReLaPse CT Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 27, 2011 Messages 2,137 Jul 26, 2012 #51 Alright Entries are closed. Good luck everyone!
R ReLaPse CT Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 27, 2011 Messages 2,137 Jul 26, 2012 #52 The Winners are.. 1.Balaclavas Are Forever Paint: 5.IceGladiator 2.Strange Part: Revenge Kills: 29.GTRRacer001 3.A strange Direct Hit: 8.Chocozumo 4.A Strange Market Gardener: 13.Vikkturr 5.A Strange Pistol: 18.ThePhlubs Congrats http://www.random.org/ Was the website used for the contest for anybody curious. Thanks for entering everybody, and be sure to look for more contest like this in the near future . Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
The Winners are.. 1.Balaclavas Are Forever Paint: 5.IceGladiator 2.Strange Part: Revenge Kills: 29.GTRRacer001 3.A strange Direct Hit: 8.Chocozumo 4.A Strange Market Gardener: 13.Vikkturr 5.A Strange Pistol: 18.ThePhlubs Congrats http://www.random.org/ Was the website used for the contest for anybody curious. Thanks for entering everybody, and be sure to look for more contest like this in the near future .
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Jul 26, 2012 #53 BOOM BABY!!!!! Thanks man!
C Caped_Sensei EGO Addict Joined Sep 29, 2010 Messages 1,383 Jul 26, 2012 #54 D:< relapse did it by favoritism
P Power EGO Zealot Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 1,510 Jul 26, 2012 #57 This is not legit, please re-do it. kthnxbai! jk, it was a creative contest, even though it was simple.
This is not legit, please re-do it. kthnxbai! jk, it was a creative contest, even though it was simple.