Advance notice of departure.

Xodacidal

I made one post
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
10
Hey everyone,
I know I've been gone for almost a month. I've been underway off the west coast. Unfortunately, this isn't going to be the only in-activeness for me. Due to Iran's unreasonableness and other smaller contributing factors, the US now requires a 2.0 Carrier presence in the 5th Fleet region(Middle East). My carrier will be going back to the middle east again at the end of August. I hope it will only be for 7 to 8 months but our schedule is constantly in flux. I just wanted to let everyone know. eGO is a fun place to be and I'm looking forward to some good times in the next few weeks before I have to pack up and ship out.
 
We will all be here waiting to game with you when you get back. Good luck, stay safe, and thanks for serving!
 

amg its crimson

Foam_d3fb86_860013.gif
 
Lol. Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

I'd be more worried about opsec if they didn't put the dates on the news. O-o
 

Latest posts

Back
Top