Server Idea!?! Poll / input thread

Do you want a 24/7 Harvest Server

  • Yes it would be awesome

    Points: 11 27.5%
  • Meh, I'm up for whatever

    Points: 10 25.0%
  • No, there is too many harvest servers already

    Points: 7 17.5%
  • No, I hate that map

    Points: 6 15.0%
  • Man, I thoughts this thread is about Cats = I want harvest

    Points: 6 15.0%

  • Total voters
    40

IceGladiator

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
5,332
scaled.php

​

Alright, I wanted to post about a server map. :w00t:

It's called harvest. Now, I like harvest, but its not for everyone as well.

I just wanted to see how many people wanted to see a 24/7 harvest server.

If you don't please explain, if you do please explain.

*NOTE! the results of this poll is is just a member poll. The final call will always be up to the leadership team. #TF2
 
yes

this is the best map for ullapool + sticky jumper combo since you are able to fly naked and no one will care.

#demomanbrksbck.jpg
 
/caps HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT
 
Last edited:
I picked "Meh". I like the map, it's fun, but like any other map, I get tired of it after a while.
 
There aren't many 24/7 Harvest servers, maybe 1 or 2 currently, so it would be nice to have an eGO one, especially considering it is an amazing match. It is fit for ever class, demomen and soldier get to the other side quickly, it is perfect range for sniping, spies get away easily, it has closed and open spaces, with even health/ammo placements.

Overall, it is a perfectly balanced map, and would make a great addition to eGO servers, and should be quite popular, and if anyone with the power to make this a reality sees this, then I want them to know they should go ahead with it. ;)
 
I would love to see this map on the TF2 server listing.

Any map that allows for some decent sniping is an excellent map in my books ;)
 
It's part of Valve maps rotation and I think that's where it belongs. It's not even as popular as gold rush and badwater, so I really don't think it has the power to be a successful 24/7 server.
 
Last edited:
I chose no too many harvest servers, but that's not the real reason because I do like that map but 24/7..... no that's too much.
 
Now that I think of it, only Harvest may be a bit too much. After a few weeks, it would die from people being bored of it. Maybe have a KOTH rotation?
 
id be happy with any king pf the hill map (if i wasnt taking a break) but really i would be happy with a hatvest, lakeside, or viuduct (i know i spelled it wrong, shut up) :3
 
We should get a KOTH server, just for a change of pace :D.

Plus, I feel our servers are getting filled extremely quickly, filling all of them in an hour or so. If we get another server, we could quickly fill it if it isn't popular in the beginning, due to people not knowing about it, and then after that it should sustain itself everyday after the initial fill, because people love to do KOTH to take a break from competitive/pubs (where they get pwnd), so it should be popular just for that reason.
 
I like the idea of a KOTH rotation server replacing the lame doomsday server, and then removing Harvest from the valve maps rotation.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top