Favorite Books?

Spades1

Famous
Joined
Jul 12, 2011
Messages
568
I'd have to say

(In no particular order)
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Sherlock Holmes
Looking Glass Wars
Gregor the Overlander
 
The Dream Merchant
The Odyssey
The Iliad
A Tale of Two Cities
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
The Great Gatsby
The Catcher in the Rye
For Whom the Bell Tolls
To Kill a Mockingbird
Animal Farm
The Stranger
All Quiet on the Western Front
The Kite Runner
The Giver

These are all the books I've and the favorites are bolded.
 
Last edited:
Yeah Hunger Games is a good read.

I wish more people would read :P
TV and Video Games restrict creativity and imagination a lot. You can picture whatever you want with a book :P

My worst nightmare for books is for one of my favorites to be made into a movie. Luckily Hunger Games wasn't bad.
 
For novels, Catch-22 and Closing Time, straight up favorite books. <3 Yossarian
For other reading, anything by Dave Barry (my personal hero).
For graphic novels, an assortment of manga, and the Scott Pilgrim series.
 
My favorite series is probably Harry Potter, although a single book...I really enjoyed The Hunger Games.
 
Took the words right out of my mouth, currently anticipating the final book which will be in 3 volumes I believe.

correct, the editors/publisher broke his final book into three different books. It was HUGE.

however.. the first two of those are already out. I've read them.

They are both very good.. the story is starting to "wrap up" and lots of things are going on in them...
 
The Hunger Games
Harry Potter series
Lord of the Rings
House of Night series
I know there are some others but I can't think of them right now
 
Not a book reader myself but my wife is and I know for a fact that she would recommend everyone to read The Lovely Bones.
 
Possibly Ubik, maybe Red Harvest or Snow Crash. Catch 22, Blood Meridian, and Neuromancer are pretty high up there too.
 
Last edited:
Anything that has to do with dragons and fantasy.
That would mean that the Inheritance and Temraire chronicles, and of course, the Dragonriders of Pern series.
 
To Kill A Mockingbird, Harper Lee
Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card
The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky
The Joy Luck Club, Amy Tan
I Know What You Did Last Summer, Lois Duncan
Breathless, Dean Koontz
Velocity, Dean Koontz
Anything by Stephen King honestly, he's brilliant, favorite is The Tommyknockers though.
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Stieg Larsson

I read like crazy. This isn't even near half of my favorites list.
 
Back
Top