S SiKtEr I made one post Joined Aug 2, 2012 Messages 7 Aug 3, 2012 #1 This is one of the best communities i have joined. Great servers!
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Aug 3, 2012 #2 random yet thoughtful Q_Q so beautiful.
B Bloodcypher Forum Fiend Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 602 Aug 3, 2012 #4 players are epic and so is the community cant agree more
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Aug 3, 2012 #7 Couldn't agree more!
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Aug 3, 2012 #8 Welcome man. Was fun playing with you on Dust late night/earlier this morning.
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Aug 3, 2012 #9 Welcome ! Join our ventrilo it's even funnier!
K Kaspitone Famous Joined Apr 10, 2012 Messages 459 Aug 3, 2012 #10 Welcome! Feel free to stop by dust2 and say hello!
S SiKtEr I made one post Joined Aug 2, 2012 Messages 7 Aug 3, 2012 #11 i will be on later today.. hope to see all of u guys
R roadruner Poster Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 115 Aug 4, 2012 #14 we try to keep them runing smoothly or do what we hafe to keep them runing like that
X XxDoomxX EGO Zealot Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,466 Aug 4, 2012 #15 These threads pop up every once and a while With a one worded (or symbol) title, and a one liner post But yet, they still make my day! YOU ROCK!
These threads pop up every once and a while With a one worded (or symbol) title, and a one liner post But yet, they still make my day! YOU ROCK!
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Aug 5, 2012 #16 Welcome and you should Meet are Rage Adviser better known as Zimmy
U Uriah I made one post Joined Jun 26, 2012 Messages 9 Aug 13, 2012 #18 I agree with you completely, I love this community.