Man of Steel trailer

Spades1

Famous
Joined
Jul 12, 2011
Messages
568
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jKWJZsjm5U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jKWJZsjm5U[/ame]

I'll be honest here. I've never been more excited for a movie ever. A song from an amazing trilogy mixed with the most inspiring super hero ever? I think yes.
I'm so glad they didn't put any other actors/people in the teaser besides Superman, and his father. Just silent footage with music. What do you guys think?
 
I think we're gunna have a lot of slow-down then speed-up punching courtesy of Zach Snyder.
 
As of right now I don't really wanna say its good or bad; more so that I am worried about the movie.

I don't like the fact they keep bringing out Superhero movies and remaking them countless times. And before you start this is not me hating on Superman (as he was the ONLY DC character I liked). Just that I hate watching movie remakes of Superhero movies lately.

The trailer is done fabulously, I can agree with that certainly. I just don't want it to disappoint come opening night/day.
 
I've never really been a fan of superman but if chris nolan touched this movie, then it will probably be good.
 
Super Man is my favorite DC hero. He's been a real idol to me since I was like 5. If it's a new Superman movie, then I'm gunna see it :)
 
Oooo, I'll be watching this!
What's up with the release of comic book movies? The New Spider Man movie (Which any of you haven't seen was actually really really good in my honest opinion) and the new Batman movie AND a superman movie? I'm alright with this :D
 
Thats the first time I watched this preview and honestly can say it looks really good...and i hate super hero movies, but im also with legion, the new spiderman was the only one I liked.
 
Superman is so ridiculously hit and miss... I think I'll wait for reviews on this one.
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY[/ame]

Bump for amazingness
 
I read somewhere they won't be using kryptonite in this movie, no mention of it.
 
Good, kryptonite would be the worst plot device ever. We don't need it, we have Zod!
 
You know, I love super heroes, especially DC heroes, as you can tell from the fact that I love Teen Titans, but Superman is really lame to me. He's ridiculously over powered in his setting, so the problems that come up most of the time just seem daft and they should never really be a problem to begin with.
 
I don't like the fact they keep bringing out Superhero movies and remaking them countless times.

What's up with the release of comic book movies? The New Spider Man movie (Which any of you haven't seen was actually really really good in my honest opinion) and the new Batman movie AND a superman movie? I'm alright with this :D

Between the critical acclaim that the Dark Knight Trilogy received and the fact that the Avengers movie was the first huge summer blockbuster in terms of sales in the past five years, movie studios aren't going to look back and this trend isn't going anywhere.

Yes we'll have more bombs like Catwoman, Elektra, or the Fantastic 4, but we'll also get to see more of Nolan, Whedon, and even newer talent creating the types of scenes and stories we'll never forget.
 
Back
Top