Man of Steel trailer

Batman is the best DC hero.

For proof watch Justice League: Doom

Also Im pretty excited for this movie strictly because of the Nolan's influence and I read some where that they were building it up for a future Justice League movie.
 
Batman is the best DC hero.

For proof watch Justice League: Doom

Also Im pretty excited for this movie strictly because of the Nolan's influence and I read some where that they were building it up for a future Justice League movie.

It has been said that this movie and The Dark Knight Trilogy will not have any influence on the Justice League movie, which has a projected release of 2015. I don't know how it is going to work out since we have not seen Flash, Aquaman, or Martian Manhunter yet. I heard Wonder woman will make an appearance in Man of Steel, though.

Man of Steel looks incredible so far. This is my most anticipated movie for this year.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top