REAL Gun Owners report in

what makes it illegal?

Being Canadian makes it illegal. To purchase a fire arm I need a license, most I can get with that are hunting rifles, some sniper rifles. I think automatics are legal but a clip can't extend more than certain amount of rounds, and bringing a rifle from over seas is legal but can't have a trigger or something like that. Don't know the laws that concern it that much so I just keep it street.
 
Darthie reporting in for duty!

nerfsniper.jpg



*runs away now*
 
picture.php


Yes. That's a Colt Python. Last time at the range was last Saturday. Shot my .40 Walther P99.

This eGO Social Group might be of interest to some of you.
 
Do BB guns count, if so I have a daisy 20 pump BB/pellet gun that can penetrate up to an inch of wood :).
 
Anyone here build their ar15? Ever since I moved to the U.S. in March I've been missing my m4 like crazy (I used to open carry with it in Israel 24/7, unless I was going to be drinking).

How much would a decent build cost me in the U.S.? I'm more than willing to forego the super expensive parts in place of cheaper but still reliable parts (i.e. using Magpul's Moe handguards instead of a Daniel Defense, etc.).

Anyone able to give me an estimate?
 
I built mine.

My AR build in 5.56mm
- LaRue Tactical 5.56mm DMR-16 upper w/ 4 way free float tube and Sommers G6 Vortex flash hider.
- Spikes Tactical ST-15 lower w/ LaRue UDE grip
- Magpul CTR stock and mag
- Troy Industries folding battle sights
- EoTech 512.A65 holographic sight
- LaRue Tactical foregrip
- Surefire C2 Centurion light

picture.php
 
Last edited:
How much did that cost you to build (without the EoTech)?

Gun laws in the U.S. are awesome! Didn't know you could even legally own an EoTech as a citizen. In Israel you need special permission from the government to buy optics like an EoTech. Due to my job, I first had a Mepro 21 which I wasn't too happy with so I upgraded to a MARS with a red laser (and sometimes switched to an infrared laser depending on what I was doing).
 
Well the only time my rifles and weapons come out is hunting season so thats when I show them off.
 
added the 10/22 ruger takedown model yesterday :thumbup1:. compact easy to break down and store . comes with a kewl bag that i can use to rest it on when shooting. took it to the indoor range today, it was fun. my son loves shooting it and so do i . taking outdoors this week maybe tomorrow. also brought two 25 round ruger clips. not one misfire, or misfeed. straight out of the box, and the ammo was fun to buy too . nice and cheap :), picked up 535 rounds per box for 20 bucks at Cabellas .
 
picked up 535 rounds per box for 20 bucks at Cabellas .

Wow! This is why I love the U.S., everything gun related is so cheap and most things are legal. Heck, I live in Maryland which has uber strict gun laws and they laws are still better than Israel.

I'm going to go broke just buying/building guns now. In Israel if you're allowed a gun, you're only allowed one handgun unless you have a specific reason and receive permission from the government.
 
Last edited:
I'll be getting me some guns...as soon as I'm 18 and have my own money that is...and provided I pass that stupid background check (curse gun laws).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top