Who are you people?!

Todd

I made one post
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
9
Hey guys, its me Todd... Question is, where(what map) and when do you guys play? I have never met half of you guys and I play almost everyday after work. Mainly on the ava server, but occasionally the donner and strand server as well. The question still remains... who are you people??!! :biggrin:
 
Looks as if you play 2 out of 5 servers I visit the least (love Donner). At the moment we are trying to get Kalt and Anzio up in the rankings, so this is where a large group of us can be found. Hope to see you around, and maybe even frag ya...if I am lucky :P.
 
Well Todd, I play mainly donner usually late at night, anywhere from 5pm - 2am CDT outside of that if you are really interested in getting to know us all better I'd highly recommend you try to come to event nights, we have some just about every night of the week. There is a weekly post of the forums stating what and when were going to do them.
 
Anzio is the place to be. And Vent, get on vent any time and you'll run into Megs A Hater, SonicIWONTSTOPCOMPLAINGTHATYOUDIDNTCOMEUPWITHSOMETHINGMOREMEANBECAUSEYOUMAYACTUALLYLIKEME111111, Anni (He is okay), Grail Harbor, Jinnisajerkfacesniperthatalwayskillsme, BroCA, ChucksHackorris, LungBustingHeads
 
Last edited:
Anzio is the place to be. And Vent, get on vent any time and you'll run into Megs A Hater, Sonic111111, Anni (He is okay), Grail Harbor, Jinnisajerkfacesniperthatalwayskillsme, BroCA, ChucksHackorris, LungBustingHeads

You left out Dr. Jerkface

But yeah he's right about one thing (Only one thing. None of that above stuff with the people is true. Even the part about anni. ;)) Anzio is the place to be. With Friendly Fire on, its a great place to hone skills. With the added risk of killing your team mates as easily as enemies, you have to be more careful when going around corners and such because if you tend to prefire a lot, you'll be killing team mates as much as enemies.

But yeah we're a weird bunch. We love the more difficult server.
 
im picking up a mic tomorrow and will get on vent, im really wanting to get in on the realism action on saturday nights. i will definitely check that out once i get a mic. so hard to communicate without one... Hopefully i will see you guys around!
 
you can find me on all the servers as I like to try and hit them all on a weekly basis but yea anzio and kalt are where the hangouts are so hope to see and maybe kill you in the near future.
 
Todd you and I play together almost every night....wait that didn't sound right...we DOD almost every night on the AVA server lmao.
 
Donner(whenever there's people), otherwise Ava, because of me being euro-handicapped, it's usually the only server with people. Love every server we got though(and miss Flash so much.)
 
I'm usually bouncing between Kalt and Donner between 8pm-midnight EST when I have time aside from my photography work to get on and play!
 
You can find me on strand mostly but sometimes on ava :)
I play during euro hours :D
 
Hey Todd. You can probably find me on Kalt, Anzio, Or Donner. I haven't been playing in strand and Ava for a while, oddly enough. lol.
Though I usually play at least once to three times a week. Not a lot :)
 
Last edited:
I'm only around when you need me the most ... like after some messy ribs or wings!

Anzio is the place to be though!
 
I'm only around when you need me the most ... like after some messy ribs or wings!

Anzio is the place to be though!

They also give you out with Lobster and Snow Crab Legs at Red Lobster...mmmmmm....Red Lobster.....*Homer Simpson drool/gargle noise*
 

Latest posts

Back
Top