The REAL Reason the Allies won World War II!

lmao......yeah...thor knows a lot...please come to Berlin....for some toture....to get some secrets
 
Thor's been killed, I choked him with the force :D I think Star Wars could be based on WW2, as can the Lord Of The Rings.
 
Lord of the Rings?? based on WW2 ?? dude...what bad dope did u smoke??
yeah...the allies went to germany...to destroy a........ring??
come on...that doesnt make sence :D
 
ofc it does!!!! look it all make into one deep'er sence(VERY deep)
it was The Germans that protected the ring and allies wanted it to. then the ring corrupted Hitler and he died because the presure became to big! man im good XD
 
Never Is Forever......dude...i like you...really..your a good player....a good mate....but i have to say this....ARE YOU CRAZY??! that doesnt make sence at all......Hitler was crazy because he came from Austria......his father married his cousine....come on...thats not normal -.-
 
well thats just some very big mutated elephants....
XD and yes i might be a litle crazy...
and hitler was simply just not normal -_-
and its maybe not true??? decide===


i chose to believe in the starwars thing...
maybe thats just a little more true haha
 
Hmm Isn't this a bit off topic in a off topic forum? J/k =D
Sooo... They use elephant in WWII vs. Tanks? I'm lost !lol
 
well Lekk you're not the only one that is lost... me to
the only thing normal in this thread is........ well there is nothing normal
 
And about that Lord of the Rings theory, did axis burry up allied men from the ground and reuse them as axis? :D
 
Since I sparked it I will clarify myself >> in another topic I guess :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top