Do you consider yourself physically active?

Do you consider yourself physically active?

  • Does running around and screaming like a little girl count?

    Points: 44 10.8%
  • I'd win a gold medal in the "Couch Potato" Event.

    Points: 94 23.1%
  • I do a lot of outside activities (sports, hiking, etc.)

    Points: 63 15.5%
  • I exercise a couple times a week.

    Points: 108 26.5%
  • I exercise daily.

    Points: 66 16.2%
  • I'm a gym rat.

    Points: 18 4.4%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 14 3.4%

  • Total voters
    407
I train in Kenpo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 2-3 nights a week, depending on my schedule.
 
I do 10 hours of boxing a week ! Usually just warm ups, rarely fight. :/
 
I play water polo year round, about 3 hours of swimming every day, during the season and summer. Winter season i only do about 2 hours and then 2 hours every day in the spring. I get two weeks off between each season. So yea, i'm physically active.
 
Recovering from my injuries from the military, but I currently run 4 times a week and am still doing krav maga every day. Once my arm heals I'll be able to train with weights.
 
I work at a local Sam's Club, pushing carts for 8-10 hours. So if by exercise, you mean walking for 8-10 hours straight, then yes.
 
I've started attempting to get back in shape, after a broken wrist took me out of Tae Kwon Do and Judo for a month, and that's my only form of exercise. I have started going back to TKD, but I still wanna get back in shape. Everyday I do a workout consisting of pushups, crunches, leg lifts, and then with two 10 pound weights, curls, squats, push press, shrugs, and calf raisers. I started at 10 and then do one more of each each day, taking every 4th day off as a rest day. Just don't have cardio and flexibility, but its working so far I guess.

Hey how did you get into pushups after recovering from a broken wrist?
I have major issues with my wrist, and always get myself into trouble with pushups or pullups because of a teensie surgery I had on it in 2006.
 
I walk about 8 miles a day at work and then I do a lot of hiking and fishing. Otherwise, all my other hobbies include mass amounts of sitting. So i'm sorta 50/50 really.
 
Does sitting in a jacuzzi count at swimming?

What about sitting in a jacuzzi while drinking 7% beer and smoking a cigar?
 
I play Football (Soccer) in the winter and Futsal (indoor soccer) in the summer. I also do Brazillian Jiu Jitsu all year round :)
 
Run in the morn for about 1 hour
Run at lunch for 30
Gym after work followed by 2 hours of chendokan aikido
sleep only to start it all over again... ( this is why I can only play video games after 10:30pm lol)
 
Exercise 6 days a week, get Sundays off of course. Daily intake is about 1200 calories of anything I want :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top