Unarguably the best graphics i have seen: CryEngine 3

facecardz

Famous
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
514
What do you guys think? Personally i'm really excited for Crysis 3. I got the first two during steam sales and loved them. I don't think my computer that i'll have access to in the next 10 years will be able to run it though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWvgETOo5ek[/ame]
 
Last edited:
From my understanding it is just a revamped version of the Cry2 engine... Not a whole new stand alone.

Also would like to see game play over a cinematic... Every games cinematic looks great.
 
Yeah, Cry2 engine was absolutely beautiful and stellar. I'm 100% positive that Cry3 engine will be better and from the looks of it...yup.

From my understanding it is just a revamped version of the Cry2 engine... Not a whole new stand alone.

Also would like to see game play over a cinematic... Every games cinematic looks great.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUwWvtCy988[/ame]
Quite a lot of game play here.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F3_JMYNB6A[/ame]
Also here's a gameplay trailer. Quite a lot gameplay, looks really good so far.
 
From my understanding it is just a revamped version of the Cry2 engine... Not a whole new stand alone.

Also would like to see game play over a cinematic... Every games cinematic looks great.

This is a demonstration of the engine, not a cinematic. It *should* be what you see in-game.
 
This is the *supposed* minimum specs, taken from http://digitalbattle.com/crysis-3-system-requirements/
CPU: 2.8 GHz dual core processor, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom X2 or better
RAM: 2GB
Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card with 1 GB RAM, Nvidia 400-series or AMD Radeon 5000-series.
Operating system: Windows Vista
DirectX 9c sound card
16 GB free hard drive space
 
Pre-ordered this along with Medal of Honor on Origin. Can't wait, but you're right, I'm not sure my GPU can handle this. I can run BF3 at max, so hopefully this will do at mid-high settings.
 
I dunno, the Unreal Engine 4 might give it a run for its money.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY20pxEQM-A[/ame]
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top