Lol?

Wargaming13

I made one post
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
26
So I was playing DOD:S talking to one of my steam friends so my character in DOD:S was not moving and, I found out, staring at a wall. I hear then trough the game I was playing some random person on the mic saying "Wargaming, you okay buddy?" So I close the steam, overlay and tell him I was typing and he says "That's fine, I was just wonderin' cause you were jus' starin' at a wall." Now for whatever reason this made me laugh so hard and the point of this thread is to ask has something completely random ever happened to you in a game that you could not stop laughing about? If so, post it here!
 
One time at my AIT, I was waiting on a friend who was putting laundry into the washing machine outside of the room. I was staring at the wall, lost in thought when I heard my platoon sergeant (Who was from Rhode Island, so he had that funny New England accent) say, "Brown, you okay dude?" I looked at him and said, "What? Uh. Yes Sergeant, why?" "You were staring at a wall man."
I guess staring at walls is out of the norm in real life, and DoDS.
 
One time at my AIT, I was waiting on a friend who was putting laundry into the washing machine outside of the room. I was staring at the wall, lost in thought when I heard my platoon sergeant (Who was from Rhode Island, so he had that funny New England accent) say, "Brown, you okay dude?" I looked at him and said, "What? Uh. Yes Sergeant, why?" "You were staring at a wall man."
I guess staring at walls is out of the norm in real life, and DoDS.

Haha, well I guess so then, good story by the way.
 
Ohh compton. I think there was one time I screamed out aye aye senior chief in my bunk while I was sleeping. Or thats what people tell me. And then after fmtb when I was home for a while. I was passed out and half awake. Heard the neighbors yelling and before I knew what was going on I was standing at attention at the end of my bed. But yes I agree with nuke we all have lotsa fun on vent. Especially on fridays. Meg and anni get pretty crazy =D
 
One time, on Kalt, I was sniping near the allied 2nd as an ally. I knew that this axis who loves to flank was coming up on me. He has his spade out so I turn to him and pull out my knife, we then get into a battle around our 2nd flag for a good 30 secs trying to hit each other. In the mean time, no body from the allies had any clue of what was going on behind them. Completely oblivious to it.

We both couldnt stop laughing after I finally died.. :P
 
Back
Top