What is the most dangerous place to be in DOD?

Where is the MOST deadly place to find yourself in DOD?

  • Flash - Main Street

    Points: 8 10.3%
  • Kalt - The Bridge

    Points: 11 14.1%
  • Strand - Allied Beach

    Points: 22 28.2%
  • Avalanche - The Fountain

    Points: 12 15.4%
  • Donnor - On the tank

    Points: 15 19.2%
  • Other - (Please explain!)

    Points: 10 12.8%

  • Total voters
    78
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
139
Ok, earlier it was discussed about where is the most dangerous place to find yourself in the DOD universe. So I thought I'd take a poll.

Think of it this way. Where is your life expectancy the lowest in a DOD map?
what area of the maps do you feel is the most dangerous to be standing? Where you have the shortest amount of time before being killed.
 
Last edited:
Anzio - When Meg throws her nades @ her teammates.


bazingahalf.png
 
In anzio with Annihilator.. Also equally capable of killing his own team mates with nades. :)
 
well in the open on any map would be the most obvious and awsome answer but I'd have to say for a single map would be the allied beach of strand even though I picked donner because I love that map and thats where I always die.
 
Anzio - only because my own teammates will killing me with mg or nades -.-
 
From current maps, the beach on Strand[only if the axis team knows how to use their MGs and snipers.]

Of all the maps i've played: the main street on Flash, no doubt at all.
 
Anzio - When Meg throws her nades @ her teammates.


bazingahalf.png

Lol C-Whit. Thats priceless.

But yeah, Anzio definitely. But the thing is, There's not a certain spot that everything else is deadlier in...Anzio is just plain deadly to begin with. With the Open areas made for snipers to assassinate their prey, the closed in areas for nades to annihilate grouped up campers, and the room to room combat for the rushing autos and brave no scopers, Anzio is just deadly all together. They need to label the server with a skull and crossbones symbol.
 
Anywhere on Anzio:

Team Kills:146 (By Teammate: 193)
 
I have to say tank on Donner. The thing with anzio is both teams are spread out on church/bridge, but on donner there is only one double cap that both teams are trying to keep. If both teams are batteling for tank, you won't see anyone sit behind the tank and try to kill anyone for longer than 5 seconds before they get blown up or shot in the back.
 
Strand - allied beach is the worst, with a close second being donner with Anti sniping on the opposing team.
 
Interesting...the poll is pretty evenly spread.

Here's my opinion. I almost went for Strand, but Donner won me over. After I thought about it, Strand is much less dangerous than the tank at Donner. I think Strand's safer because of the shear numbers of people running with you making the decision difficult who to hit. I can't tell you the number of times I've had target overload on Strand and end up hitting no one. In addition Strand is spread out and it's easy to dodge.

Donner on the other hand is purely concentraited nade bliss. I have to honestly say it's un-nerving to go there. You can't peak your head up or a sniper will take it off. Laying prone or crouching you're guaranteed to get blown up with the nade from the connector, or get shot from the bottom of the tank house stairs. Not to mention only 4-5 people on any given team really want to try to go get the middle because they're afraid of dying.

So my vote...Donner :)
 
Kalt the bridge, especially in a stalemate. Nade spam and instant respawn means a plethora of reasons why you will die quickly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top