Least favorite exercise

What is your least favorite muscle group to exercise?

  • Legs

    Points: 3 30.0%
  • Arms

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Core

    Points: 1 10.0%
  • Back

    Points: 5 50.0%
  • I don't exercise

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please explain

    Points: 1 10.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Cyanide

Active Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2012
Messages
261
I've been going to the gym and exercising in general for several years now, and I've come to absolutely despise leg days...I don't know what it is, but I just can't stand leg exercises - and my friends that also exercise share the sentiment.

So, I'm curious - for those of you that exercise, what's your least favorite focus group to exercise (legs, arms, back, etc.)?
 
Running. Mainly because I can't due to a knee injury. Used to love jogging :(
 
Legs suck lol, like if your doing the chair thing when you sit on air its hard and running and stuff but arms (weightlifting) core (crunches, situps, etc) and all other stuff is wayy easy for me..
 
I'm a hockey player, and in my training we have a different lift each day. The hardest day, we do 75%, 80-85%, then 90% of our max in Front Squats, Hang Cleans, and Deadlifts.

Front Squats are by far the worst. They kill your wrists, you can't feel your legs in the morning, and worst of all, trying to hang clean afterward is the most impossible thing ever.
 
I actually don't like exercising my back that much. Feels weird
 
Back
Top