Madden 2009 cover athlete is........

felon

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
911
[link=http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Brett-Favre-gets-the-Madden-cover-and-the-accomp?urn=nfl,79008]link[/link]

*gasp* :O
 
Meh, whoever gets the cover gets hurt so i would have liked romo to get it. Brett Favre is like 80 anyway. He should be on AARP cover.
 
If it was Romo then it would only be fitting to have Jessica Simpson hanging on his back
 
[quote1209228384=Bigbird -I|G-]
If it was Romo then it would only be fitting to have Jessica Simpson hanging on his back
[/quote1209228384]

It would also be fitting to not buy the game. No Cowboys or Patriots on it, please.
 
[quote1209249304=Thor [DAM]]
[quote1209228384=Bigbird -I|G-]
If it was Romo then it would only be fitting to have Jessica Simpson hanging on his back
[/quote1209228384]

It would also be fitting to not buy the game. No Cowboys or Patriots on it, please.
[/quote1209249304]

The Cowboys are America's team! How dare you! ~:(
 
I hate the Cowboys because they take away the NFLs ability to show disipline by picking up people like TO, Tank Johnson, and that other loser who I can't remember his name.
 
[quote1209267232=You Cant See Me[S|R]]
I hate the Cowboys because they take away the NFLs ability to show disipline by picking up people like TO, Tank Johnson, and that other loser who I can't remember his name.
[/quote1209267232]

Pacman Jones :D
 
Back
Top