What's the hottest thing you've tried?

Ate some Ghost pepper salsa that was very hot but damn good.

But also ate one ghost pepper with my buddy on a dare (came from the guy who made the salsa)

WORST FEELING EVERY!
 
Ate some Ghost pepper salsa that was very hot but damn good.

But also ate one ghost pepper with my buddy on a dare (came from the guy who made the salsa)

WORST FEELING EVERY!
You're insane :blink: I used to know a guy in my neighborhood when I was a kid that had some & dared me to try one. Needless to say I won't do that again. Ghost peppers are right above Tequila on my "Things to avoid" list.
 
The franks red hot hot buffalo sauce. After I had it. My mouth was burning for 2 days. And I still after drinking cold water.
 
You're insane :blink: I used to know a guy in my neighborhood when I was a kid that had some & dared me to try one. Needless to say I won't do that again. Ghost peppers are right above Tequila on my "Things to avoid" list.

The salsa was not too hot but it had one hell of a kick... But it was one of the tastiest salsas I have ever had.
But yeah will never again eat a ghost pepper. I felt sick for a good 2 hours after eating it. Not like an upset stomach... More like my appendix was going to burst feeling.

The franks red hot hot buffalo sauce. After I had it. My mouth was burning for 2 days. And I still after drinking cold water.

Peppers are oil base. Water will not do anything for the heat.
 
Ghost Peppers. It wasn't even a dare or anything like that. My friend had a bag dried Ghost Peppers, so one night me and a group of friends went over to his house broke of pieces of the peppers and ate them. We did this pretty much all night.

Interesting fun fact: Capsaicin, the active chemical that makes hot peppers hot, is not broken down by the body during digestion. Meaning that all that Ghost Pepper I ate burned as much going down as it did coming out.
 
A HUGE scoop of homemade hot sauce........ Amazing good, but hot as ever.
 
2357.jpg


Got my dad a "salsa gift basket" for Father's Day, this salsa was in it. Just a tiny scoop on a chip is unbearable, my mouth was on fire for about 20 mins, and the burn grew worse as time went on instead of cooling down.
 
Back
Top