Contest: Hats! Hats! Hats!

All I have is a Jurassic Park hat... and it isn't that epic. :(

If only I had my Velociraptor mask from the original movie from when I was a kid to wear with it.
 
555432_174697682658818_1878635605_n.jpg


sw4g
 
Wow. I collect hats, actually. :D None of them are that impressive though. :/ I just get hats from where they're supposed to be from (minus my rice farmer hat, that one's not from Vietnam). I'll post a pic tomorrow, I suppose. :D
 
The deadline is approaching pretty quick. Anyone who still wants to submit a hat should do it soon.

I'll decide on a winner on the 1st of September after I come from work. I encourage people to post their thoughts on current submissions. While the final decision is mine, other people's comments can sway my choice.
 
You know I honestly would try and submit something, but I know I'm just going to end up not finding anything and then just settle with putting a bowl on my head.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top