Mann vs. Machine, have you tried it?

Mann vs. Machine, have you tried it?

  • Yes, love it!

    Points: 67 22.7%
  • Tried it. Meh, whatever.

    Points: 19 6.4%
  • Not yet, but want to try it.

    Points: 107 36.3%
  • Not yet, have no desire to try it.

    Points: 45 15.3%
  • I don't have TF2.

    Points: 14 4.7%
  • Man vs. Machine? What you talkin bout Willis?

    Points: 38 12.9%
  • Other (please explain).

    Points: 5 1.7%

  • Total voters
    295
I only voted 2 cause one 2 reasons, 1. it had willis in it. and 2. i dont play tf2 i should try it though
 
I had an o/s system crash/wipe/re-install 2 weeks ago ... I wasn't going to redownload TF2 ... then I saw the steam advertising. D/L'ed last night and ready to try it ... or, wait ... maybe I should boot up cs:go:beta (kindly gifted by =(eGO)=Flippy the squirrel)?

AGGHHH!!! got an invite to try the beta ww2 fighter game by the Wings of Prey dev's.... what to do ?
 
I've tried it. Its like L4D2: Its fun for a little while, then it just gets boring.
 
I havent tried it, just got TF2 havent played on any servers yet, but sounds fun n stuff
 
Tried it and it's tons of fun. Though unless you have your own server or access to one getting in to games is difficult.
 
Attempted to try it, annoyed by server wait times, ragequit.
Same here, except I ragequit TF2 not just the gamemode. This is the worst update for TF2 ever in my opinion. It's a waste of resources since you still need a 32 player server for 6 players, which is very unfriendly for large clans like eGO. I'll stick to Unreal Tournament 3 if I want to kill robots.
 
I am waiting for the release to cool down heard long wait times and such so I am patient eventually I will try it.
 
It's pretty fun, I booted up my own server just to avoid wait times. Very annoying to wait 40 minutes as an alternative.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top