Where ate you from and how is the weather.

!KrAzY!!

Active Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
303
I had a weird dream last night about global warming. Here where I am the weather has been cold at night and hot during the day which isn't normal fall weather. The rain such we have been getting is scary because this area hasn't seen this since well awhile now. So this thread is to ask where are you from and how is your weather system.
 
I'm from Illinois inside the United States (middle of the country) and our weather has been dry all summer. We haven't got much rain at all, and everyone's grass is pretty much dead.
 
I ate from Canada and the weather is very nice outside, global warming is a myth. Good day to you sir.
 
I ate from Canada and the weather is very nice outside, global warming is a myth. Good day to you sir.

Political views man...don't express em here.

Anyway, I'm in South Florida. It rains pretty much every day down here
 
Well I know I put ate instead of are in the title... But I myself am from Manitoba, Canada. The weather here has been goofy this year especially last winter.
 
Southern California, weather is a bit warmer in the day, and a night its about 70-75 degrees. I definitely love the weather here <3
 
Curitiba, southern Brazil. We're in the middle of the winter, although the temperature is between 25?C and 29?C this and last year.

The temperature here used to reach less that 18?C some years ago in the winter. The weather is going crazy for real...
 
Today is the hottest day in denmark for over 2 years... im melting at 30?C :(
 
Vancouver, BC, Canada. It's cloudy outside. Nice break from all the hot weather.
 
I'm from Utah (2nd dryest state) we dont get much rain so good thing we have sprinklers :P and its about 85+ degrees everyday almost, but coming to fall its starting to cool down n stuff
 
I'm from Northeast Texas and it's waaaay too hot here. I don't even want to swim, it's so gross outside. Although we have been getting some rain, so that makes it a little better.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top