Who would you say is the most dangerous or all round best player on eGO servers?

theres some pub named blood, he wrecks spark everytime.

Bloods pretty good with a scout, got him 3 times in a row then he wrecked havoc on me, don't like playing against him lmao

Edit : It's you -.-
 
theres some pub named blood, he wrecks spark everytime.

blood is no good, but I heard this doolB guy is pretty good, but is always below this player named spark in the scoreboard.
 
Bloods pretty good with a scout, got him 3 times in a row then he wrecked havoc on me, don't like playing against him lmao

Edit : It's you -.-

hahhahahaha


blood is no good, but I heard this doolB guy is pretty good, but is always below this player named spark in the scoreboard.

if only doolb could get his admin to work he would walk all over you everyday.
 
Well its been a year since I last played consistently, back then I would have said myself :P. Now...idk
 
Duh....me..I think...the only good thing i play on is highschool sooo yea, but im never above Spark or Meow :( Or Kerri when she plays
 
I'll be adding all the names onto my to crush list. And start the list with whoever's name was posted most. Good luck to all you most dangerous players.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top