Speedtest.net

Let's try and not bump/revive posts from over a year ago please :) I like seeing all the NEW threads. Thank you

I wouldn't post after this so this thread can just fade away again.
 
Last edited:
My speed test results are,

Downloadspeed:1.787Mbps
Uploadspeed:0.837Mbps
I checked my internet speed test here ScanmySpeed.com .
Is this good or not?
 
My speed test results are,

Downloadspeed:1.787Mbps
Uploadspeed:0.837Mbps
I checked my internet speed test here ScanmySpeed.com .
Is this good or not?



HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO BE A SPAM BOT FOR THREE YEARS AND NOT GET BANNED?

i dont even.

time to fix that
 
2132795414.png

3660704907.png


damn comcast stepped up from 2 years ago
 
well since it's bumped:

3660837033.png


I have a feeling this should be way better...even with using wifi
 
Last edited:
Speedtest is a bad site to use. It's actually pretty inaccurate as they use a 1MB sample. If you want a good reading, try testmy.net and select a large sample size for an accurate reading. Speedtest often tells me I have a faster down/up than I pay for.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top