Hi there (TF2)

Nikefied Easy Play

I made one post
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Messages
2
Hi there im new i play TF2 if you want add me as a friend send me messages if theres some new event.
SteamID:=(e)= Nikefied Easy Play
 
Hi Nikefied, glad to see your application was approved. I'll send you an invitation to the Steam eGO TF2 Division group. You'll get automatic updates for events.
 
Hey Nikefied! Glad to have you join us in TF2. Be sure to come onto Ventrilo and chat with us. (:
 
Welcome! I'm not in the tf2 division, but I almost only play tf2 these days. If you ever need some admin help or have any questions, feel free to message me here or on steam.
 
Welcome good sir, now about your initiation trials.......

Outsnipe Nik
Spawncamp Snowcanary
Outmedic Jin
Outspy Lemming
Outpyro Drywin

Well, what are you waiting for?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top