Cheating in high school

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqzqedXI-Ng&feature=share"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqzqedXI-Ng&feature=share[/ame]
 
I don't think I ever really full on cheated like this in High School, but I did my fair share of peeping over my shoulder or sneaking a peak through my peripheral vision from time to time. Honestly, in High School I just did the minimum to get by (except for classes I was interested in actually learning something) and pass with my diploma.

However, I will say that in college I do something like this, but with a different touch. All my science classes I have friends who I have known for years and we usually sit together, do the midterm/finals and collaborate on what each one has put and come to a consensus. I guess in a way this is still cheating, but at least we are all working on the questions ourselves and picking the right answer out of all of us lol.

But dang did I get a little chuckle from this video. This guy's voice is pretty hilarious!!!
 
Not in high school yet, but ive never cheated in elementary or junior high, so I prob wont in highschool
 
Funny video xD

But on a serious note, you only fool yourself if you decide to cheat in a test...
 
I once cheated by exchanging the test with a friend who sat in front of me we both passed with an A.Most times though it doesn't work out that well but hey everyone has their own thing.
 
Not in high school yet, but ive never cheated in elementary or junior high, so I prob wont in highschool

You win!

Funny video, but come on high school isn't that hard. At the basis of Science and Math is basic problem solving. You learn the rules and then you learn how you can break them. English, the internet is full of spectacular (and frustrating) examples of how we need better grammar. History, ok I get it not everyone gets into history, but I love it and so that was always fun to study for me at least.

Really it all comes back into a base formula that should help you see you have to do the work to get the results. That's a life lesson that will take you farther than you can imagine.
 
You win!

Funny video, but come on high school isn't that hard. At the basis of Science and Math is basic problem solving. You learn the rules and then you learn how you can break them. English, the internet is full of spectacular (and frustrating) examples of how we need better grammar. History, ok I get it not everyone gets into history, but I love it and so that was always fun to study for me at least.

Really it all comes back into a base formula that should help you see you have to do the work to get the results. That's a life lesson that will take you farther than you can imagine.

Yeah I win!! :P and internet works for everything
 

Latest posts

Back
Top