A Annihilator Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 28, 2008 Messages 3,034 Aug 29, 2012 #22 SilentDrifter85 said: Whatever is happening, I blame it all on Anni. I will be there. Click to expand... For some reason its always my fault.....:glare:
SilentDrifter85 said: Whatever is happening, I blame it all on Anni. I will be there. Click to expand... For some reason its always my fault.....:glare:
Megs A Tagger John Madden! Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 8,206 Aug 29, 2012 #23 Annihilator said: For some reason its always my fault.....:glare: Click to expand... Anni are you okay? Are you okay Anni?
Annihilator said: For some reason its always my fault.....:glare: Click to expand... Anni are you okay? Are you okay Anni?
W weirdstuff1 Rookie Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 85 Aug 29, 2012 #24 Ill try to be there, if you guys let me in....
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Aug 29, 2012 #25 Oops sorry, I accidentally labeled it Admin Roundtable. Let's try to get everyone there if possible. It'll be easier to get the word out on the changes. Changed the title. =)
Oops sorry, I accidentally labeled it Admin Roundtable. Let's try to get everyone there if possible. It'll be easier to get the word out on the changes. Changed the title. =)
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Aug 29, 2012 #26 Dodgy said: Is this open to everyone? Click to expand... yes.
S SonicX11212 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 24, 2011 Messages 1,434 Aug 30, 2012 #28 Annihilator said: For some reason its always my fault.....:glare: Click to expand... Yep.
Fluxion Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 2,461 Aug 30, 2012 #29 If I'm home, I should be able to attend.
G GreenBeret Famous Joined Jun 25, 2012 Messages 479 Aug 30, 2012 #30 Might be there but late attending my sisters graduation party.
M Matz Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 2,365 Sep 5, 2012 #33 Will try and get there, first day in sixth form though.
D Dbad EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 4,842 Sep 5, 2012 #34 I should be able to make it!
L La Bamba. Rookie Joined Dec 17, 2010 Messages 44 Sep 5, 2012 #37 I'll be there. Cheers all... PS. Enough with the excuses Q!.. jaysus!
Lungbuster Procaffeinator Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 3,370 Sep 7, 2012 #38 Bump! This is only a few hours away.