D D3RP MCHERP Famous Joined Mar 16, 2012 Messages 469 Sep 5, 2012 #61 Join Date: 03-16-2012 So I've been here for about 6 months.
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Sep 5, 2012 #62 I trolled by saying I was still in eGO. wouldnt be trolling if I was honest.
D Dark_Frost Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 27, 2010 Messages 3,022 Sep 5, 2012 #63 Over two years....
S SnowCanary EGO Addict Joined Sep 8, 2011 Messages 1,193 Sep 5, 2012 #64 A few days short of one year.
Slazenger Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 9, 2010 Messages 2,652 Sep 5, 2012 #66 I'm just a-trollin'. You missed the hyphen.
D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 Sep 5, 2012 #67 Slazenger said: I'm just a-trollin'. You missed the hyphen. Click to expand...
S _Sin_ Poster Joined Sep 11, 2007 Messages 224 Sep 6, 2012 #68 5 Years in 5 days 0.o doesn't seem like it's been that long to me
F FluffyTDestroyer EGO Zealot Joined Jul 1, 2007 Messages 1,662 Sep 6, 2012 #70 Five years and two months. In that time I've been an Advisor (before there were any other divisions), a House Leader (yay, Raiders!), a Division Leader, a Council member, then stepped down to be a regular eGO... and now? Now I'm just a trolling. LOL
Five years and two months. In that time I've been an Advisor (before there were any other divisions), a House Leader (yay, Raiders!), a Division Leader, a Council member, then stepped down to be a regular eGO... and now? Now I'm just a trolling. LOL
T thrall Poster Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 229 Sep 6, 2012 #72 Bout 2 and a half years, will be 3 years in 3 months. Man the time sure has flown by.
K killer4000 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 2,062 Sep 6, 2012 #73 Coming up to 4 years here in March
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Sep 6, 2012 #74 I hit three years this coming February
S Stryker1 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 2,139 Sep 6, 2012 #77 It'll be one year in early November.
Z Zacharias Active Member Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 327 Sep 7, 2012 #79 Over two years with the third starting next year. (13.1.2010 = join date)
P prime ZERO EGO Zealot Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 1,753 Sep 7, 2012 #80 3 Years and a few months over