Changing names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad_Hatter

I made one post
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
16
Is it cool to change my name? I'm not in the clan yet but I don't really want to go as sandals anymore. I just have seen some people get punished for that and was kinda courious of the policy.
 
You dont need our approval to change your name. Its your account, do with it as you please. Just be sure to let us know what it will be once you change it.
 
The only people who need approval for a name change is anyone with admin abilities (for obvious reasons).

Also, if you are in a house and you are going to change your name, let the house leader know so that they can update the roster, and for promotion reasons (even if you are an =(e)= )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top