What song are you listening to right now?

JTM

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
686
I don't know if an identical thread has been posted yet- I checked 4 pages deep and did not see one.

This thread is not about what music you like in general, but rather what the title says- what song you are listening to right now.

I will start it off :D


Looking Back On Earth- Sound Tribe Sector 9

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSmkEaXdGzU[/ame]
 
Last edited:
DJ Lobsterdust: Nelly vs. Bee Gees

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB2foU_wlq0[/ame]
 
Natural Milk Hotel - Two headed boy. "In the Aeroplane over the Sea" best album easily.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YqqLbaiIIQ[/ame]
 
Florence And The Machine

Had Pandora open and had to look up who it was lol.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZweDwbJ_Ic[/ame]
 
May I also suggest that posts contain what genre of music that you are posting is?

Electro House | NOVASPACE - Control (Feat.Djoir Jordan)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6NgyELiIY[/ame]
 
Too explicit to post the youtube video but Salute by Domo Genesis. Next on Playlist is

[ame]http://youtu.be/7xzU9Qqdqww[/ame]
 
Back
Top