[poll] I'v Been off for A long time!!!!

Pantherfan101

I made one post
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
22
Well.........I'v been gone due to School, job, ow yea and two differant contests i have had to go to for Our Concert Band and for My Airsoft Team which we won 2nd place in our April tornament!!!! So hopefully in the next couple days i can catch up on my gaming if you look at my stats. So can't wait to say hi to everyone again in the Sewer Rats Kalt server and in just normal chat!!!!
 
Welcome back. I personally think a touch screen FPS would be pure uber-pwnage.
 
lol Cryp !grr I prefer a mouse :D , it's much easier to use than a joystick or console-controller :)
 
The small joysticks don't let you rotate fast enough :/
 
[quote1209570392=Cryptex]
Welcome back. I personally think a touch screen FPS would be pure uber-pwnage.
[/quote1209570392]

yea...if all you had to do was touch their heads for headshots...that would pwn :)
 
If thay had halo wit keyboard and mouse i would own
i suck wit controler too hard to aim
 

Latest posts

Back
Top