Favorite maps!!!

Magus

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
1,734
O0Wjunx.jpg
 
Last edited:
As this is an open forum for talking about preferred maps...well, I can't make any guarantees, but perhaps some unique maps that catch the eye of the ECs may appear in future events. ;)
 
Nucleus, Harvest, ctf_well, ctf_sawmill, and of course 2fort.
 
cp_emmawatson_win

^

+1

ctf_convoy (because it's essentially a gigantic 2fort on wheels)

koth_nucleus (For some reason, this map is friendly to every class.)

koth_harvest (Market Gardenerrrr)

ctf_trains (I'm pretty sure the name is self-explanatory.)
 
I'm going to blow your minds here:

pl_2fort

it exists, and it's awesome
 
Last edited:
I am so glad there are O's who love 2fort. Now I don't feel like such a space alien for loving that map :p


I'm going to blow your minds here:

pl_2fort

it exists, and it's awesome

Did. Not. Know. This.
 
I'm going to blow your minds here:

pl_2fort

it exists, and it's awesome

Heard of it before. Never played it.

Then again, I have no desire to play 2fort or any of its community made variations. It's got such a terrible map design.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top