B BCA Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 26, 2010 Messages 2,010 Sep 9, 2012 #21 Congrats Chuck!!!!
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Sep 9, 2012 #25 Congratulations Chuck!!
Fluxion Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 2,461 Sep 10, 2012 #27 Congrats on the promotion Chuck!
C Chuck Norris Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 2,881 Sep 10, 2012 #28 Thanks guys! I appreciate it.
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Sep 10, 2012 #30 congratz well deserved
S Spartacus_Legolas EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2010 Messages 1,697 Sep 10, 2012 #32 Congrats Chuck Well deserved
S Sumac Sep 10, 2012 #39 Congrats man! Knew it was only a matter of time. You have been great for the division and this will only increase that. Thanks for everything you have done and will do for DoD.
Congrats man! Knew it was only a matter of time. You have been great for the division and this will only increase that. Thanks for everything you have done and will do for DoD.
D DurkSG Famous Joined Oct 23, 2010 Messages 500 Sep 10, 2012 #40 Congratz man!! I still remember when you were an e...ahhh good times.....back then that is....