What's your favorite time of the year? Why?

What's your favorite time of the year? Why?

  • Spring

    Points: 36 11.8%
  • Summer

    Points: 67 21.9%
  • Fall

    Points: 83 27.1%
  • Winter

    Points: 114 37.3%
  • Other (Please explain)

    Points: 6 2.0%

  • Total voters
    306
Fall, It is the time of season where stuff is just closing up. Where i am it is around 60 - 80 and it is a lot cooler then, then it is now!
 
Winter, In Oregon Winters are Beautiful. And i'm not a heat person. I'd rather be too cold then too hot.
 
Winter, because the heat produced by my computer is good when it's cold...
 
I picked winter, the atmosphere of it with all the good cheer, snow is purdy too.

I struggled to pick just one though, I really like living places that have clear seasons not just a gentle minor temperature difference as the year goes on, I so couldn't live near the equator
 
i prefer: late spring, really early summer and really late summer, this is largely down to the fact of medical conditions xD

although i do like auumn(fall) when the leaves are changing and winter when it snows or theres a light frost on the ground but i usualy have to enjoy that from indoors =[
 
Summer , cauz i disconnect form the cyber world and go surfing with my daughters in socal/baja , otherwise the water to cold for me.
 
Winter. No humidity, so you're not all sticky and sweaty. That alone puts me in a great mood when it's cold. Christmas, New Years, tax returns! Yes please.
 
Autumn! Perfect weather. Hands down. The turbo on my volkswagen loves it and I love wearing hoodies! Oh and the leaves look cool too :D
 
Back
Top