D Dante Rookie Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 30 Apr 30, 2008 #1 creepiest thing ever http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc
R ROCKET CHUMP Forum Fanatic Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 970 Apr 30, 2008 #2 clowns are already scary... but a Ronald Mcdonald brings that to a whole new level...
Bigbird EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2007 Messages 1,634 Apr 30, 2008 #3 .... that was just... pointless
M ManBearPig Thread Junky Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 843 Apr 30, 2008 #4 i feel as though Ronald Mcdonald has stolen five minutes of my life...I shall smite him with my Ronald Beating stick. Whose up for the hunt?!
i feel as though Ronald Mcdonald has stolen five minutes of my life...I shall smite him with my Ronald Beating stick. Whose up for the hunt?!
F felon Thread Junky Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 911 Apr 30, 2008 #5 [quote1209606595=Bigbird -I|G-] .... that was just... pointless [/quote1209606595]
M Mr. Fahrenheit Poster Joined Jan 16, 2008 Messages 234 Apr 30, 2008 #6 i can't stop laughing! who thinks of stuff like that....
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Apr 30, 2008 #7 I think I just lost about half of my brain cells...