S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Sep 18, 2012 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwNGKTxlcXo&list=UUAR5nV7Zky9nLR7kMqWgqmw&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame] I am going to be doing a complete series on this new black mesa game! So hopefully everything goes well!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwNGKTxlcXo&list=UUAR5nV7Zky9nLR7kMqWgqmw&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame] I am going to be doing a complete series on this new black mesa game! So hopefully everything goes well!
G Garlick Brad Poster Joined Aug 8, 2011 Messages 213 Sep 19, 2012 #2 This game... I uninstalled HL1.
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Sep 19, 2012 #3 She will never replace the love of my life - NEVER
_Sushi Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2011 Messages 2,013 Sep 19, 2012 #5 I was scared after the first loading screen
M Mr. Lemming EGO Addict Joined Jul 5, 2011 Messages 1,316 Sep 20, 2012 #6 You've... you've not played the original Half-Life...? O_O
L Lord Nanner I made one post Joined Sep 19, 2012 Messages 2 Sep 22, 2012 #7 Not even gonna lie, I saw your face and heard your voice and I said to myself, "We're done here."
F fudpeX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 746 Sep 23, 2012 #8 This isint a mod for the original HL, it IS the original HL. after I head that I stopped watching. Sorry Shiznoe, nothing personal
This isint a mod for the original HL, it IS the original HL. after I head that I stopped watching. Sorry Shiznoe, nothing personal