What you do in your Free time ?

808-Stat3

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
943
Dunno if it was asked before but here I ask it. What do you actually do outside of gaming , school, work ? Family ? Swim ? Sky Diving ?

Here is pretty much what I do .. besides enjoying my Kiddos and scrapping with my wife lol ..

Enjoy ..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuUSZgQD4PQ&feature=plcp[/ame]

Aloha Med
 
Oh yeah .. i wish i could fly a plane .. would love to participate in the Red Bull Stunt challenges :D
 
I just do whatever comes my way. Probably the coolest thing I did this year was Tough Mudder. I'd post a video put several f-bombs are dropped.
 
So i take it you're a organ donor haha. I usually work and hangout with my friends.
 
I ride my MTB, play guitarand play Minecraft......... All at the same time xD
 
Well Uhh.....gaming is my free time

Other than that when I dont have free time I go to work (Referee) am a part time student, and like to play sports like soccer. Also love going to the gym, I think I'm addicted
 
If I'm not gaming there's not too much else I do in free time.

I enjoy disc golfing, but I didn't even get out this year for it, no time. I get over and see my first nephew (now 13 weeks old) whenever I can, that little dude is just awesome.

I volunteer and invest my time into Middle School students through my Church. It is a crazy fun age group to work with, but one that reminds you how old you are sometimes...especially now that none of them were born when I was their age.

Other than that I'm really a huge gamer. I really enjoy playing CCG's and board games with other people. As fun as video gaming can be, there is just something about that face to face interaction that video games will never replace for me. I'll probably do a thread about it soon just to talk board games and the fun they are.

That's me in a larger than usual nutshell.
 
my free time? OH - you mean the time I'm not at work or asleep. I use that to socailize and eat and then watch tv. gaming sometimes as well.

what do i do you ask, I work on these as a crew chief.
EARS ON - THIS VIDEO IS LOUD
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adxpqa49vy0[/ame]
 
Fly airplanes, ride motorcycles, mountain bike, hike, camp, paintball, play video games, etc....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top