S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Sep 21, 2012 #21 I play CS:S and hang out with my friends. Every weekend I volunteer at a nursing home for 3 hours each day.
I play CS:S and hang out with my friends. Every weekend I volunteer at a nursing home for 3 hours each day.
808-Stat3 Thread Junky Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 943 Sep 21, 2012 #22 spark said: I play CS:S and hang out with my friends. Every weekend I volunteer at a nursing home for 3 hours each day. Click to expand... oh man that's great . Yeah we have a homeless feeding every saturday for breakfast and lunch .. I love to help others ..
spark said: I play CS:S and hang out with my friends. Every weekend I volunteer at a nursing home for 3 hours each day. Click to expand... oh man that's great . Yeah we have a homeless feeding every saturday for breakfast and lunch .. I love to help others ..
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Sep 21, 2012 #23 Play video jeans and watch Doctor Who. Yep.