School :(

K3nJa

I made one post
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
28
So with school officially started, how is your eGO life affected? I believe that since school started, my chance at getting promoted was flushed away, but that just me. How do y'all feel?
 
School started?

lhF9w.jpg
 
So with school officially started, how is your eGO life affected? I believe that since school started, my chance at getting promoted was flushed away, but that just me. How do y'all feel?

Talking about your chance at getting promoted will flush away your chances way more than school ever will.

Don't worry about it. Keep the important things in RL a priority, play when you can and keep doing whatever you can do to contribute to our servers. Don't worry about your "chance" or anything like that. Just play, have fun and the right time will come when leadership deems it worthy.

How you contribute to our servers should not change too much based on your rank.

/end tangent rant

Back on topic: I r Graduated.
 
^^^^

Education First, Videogames can wait. Say your school starts so late? Summer Holiday ended 1 month ago for me
 
I graduated from University in June, first fall in 18 years I won't be going back to school.
 
I graduated from University in June, first fall in 18 years I won't be going back to school.

Same here. Now I guess this means that I get to hate when it snows as nothing gets cancelled except me making money.
 
What is this school you speak of? xD

jk: I finished school very early, graduated from Uni and now all I do is work and play games.

How it will affect me...mmhhh. I guess I will see people who have school less than usual :(
 
School

I can only play after like 3:00 cst I am lucky and play 6.5 hours a day! but I suck so my chances arent too low, I am helpful, but noone notices
 
me

education first man, this is just a clan that wont help u in life...its just the truth..i just graduated high school and enlisting in marine corps :)
 
What?! Ever since school started for me I've been more active in eGO and gaming than I have been for the past year!
 
Lol school started in August for me. I can't stay up til 5am anymore since I have to get up at 7-8am everyday now. So I more or less go to school Monday through Thursday and work the weekends.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top