Hero, villain, or other?

K3nJa

I made one post
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
28
If you could have one game be your life for a day, what would it be and why? I would have counter-strike:source as mine just so I can be warden in jail ;D haha
 
Yours doesn't make since why would you pick CS:S you would die and be dead forever, that's no fun.

I really don't have any games i would like to be in maybe Forza 4. Drive fast cars all day and hangout with the top gear cast.
 
Last edited:
Jet Set Radio, so I could rollerblade on jet skates and do cool tricks while listening to one of the best game soundtracks at all time. No real dangers except for the corrupt police, but then I just skate into them really fast and cover them in graffiti and laugh as they pass out (either from embarrassment or from graffiti in their eyes).
 
GTAIV

Eradicate whole city? Instant release

1 VS whole of NYPD

Skydive anytime i want

Holding RPG? Good day to you sir!

Can't die, spawns at hospital entrance

GTAception, Plays GTA in GTA

Naw, I want to be in pokemon tooo!!!
 
I'd be the Mage in skyrim master of all magics. Can heal do necromancy master the elements, charm people. Talk about epic
 
Either A) Batman Arkham City so I can meet Batman or B) Any JRPG out there since I always wondered what I would look like as a cartoon
 
Duh Kingdom hearts. bad ass game series....Take a key slaughter thousands of enemies and get to travel from world to world? take down a variety of bosses. Love it.
 
Last edited:
yes this xD but seriusly guys... pokemon? -_- you want to catch animals in the real life :facewall:

How dare you refer to them as animals, with the right Pokemon at my beck and call I could rule the entire world.
 
How dare you refer to them as animals, with the right Pokemon at my beck and call I could rule the entire world.

thats the Team Rocket Ideology! D: lol i dont like the classic pokemon concept (iam fan of another pokemon series) :closedeyes:
 
thats the Team Rocket Ideology! D: lol i dont like the classic pokemon concept (iam fan of another pokemon series)

Not liking the original

52vGM.png
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top