statsme error....?

jonik

I made one post
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
8
hi guys - big fan of the server, think it's very fast and run quite efficiently. however, I was checking my stats recently and it had me labeled as a "cheater" and wouldn't show my rank.

this just started happening about a week ago, before that I would always see my ranking. any idea as to why? I have never cheated, never been banned by either an admin or VAC.

thanks!
 
You have been VAC banned before it says it on your steam account and statsme. There is no way getting around it. that is why you are labeled a cheater. You must of done something that got you VAC banned if not in CS then in another game.

Also you show up in this list too

http://edgegamers.gameme.com/ban_list/css


banned at this time Sep 26, 2012 3:44 am. Welcome back from the future.
 
Last edited:
You have been VAC banned before it says it on your steam account and statsme. There is no way getting around it. that is why you are labeled a cheater. You must of done something that got you VAC banned if not in CS then in another game.

Also you show up in this list too

http://edgegamers.gameme.com/ban_list/css


banned at this time Sep 26, 2012 3:44 am. Welcome back from the future.

but that makes no sense. I haven't played any other game besides CS Source, plus everything was fine up until a week ago.

I am a 100 percent sure my ID has never gotten VAC banned.
 
but that makes no sense. I haven't played any other game besides CS Source, plus everything was fine up until a week ago.

I am a 100 percent sure my ID has never gotten VAC banned.

You didn't get my joke at the second half, You were banned tomorrow around 3:44 am.
 
lol I got your joke boss. just a bizzare situation all the way around, that's all. :(

Nothing eGO can do, that is valves end. They have a VAC set to ban only hackers so you can try to convince them otherwise, but you did something to brake the terms of agreement you agree to when installing steam.
 
Nothing eGO can do, that is valves end. They have a VAC set to ban only hackers so you can try to convince them otherwise, but you did something to brake the terms of agreement you agree to when installing steam.

what terms did I break?

Also I still am not banned, on any VAC server.
 
also, oddly enough I checked the stats ban page. Now my ban seems to have moved to September 27, LOL!
 
Back
Top