Noticability

drfreeman(cs:s newbie)

I made one post
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
15
I was wondering, does how we play account into noticability, as in im a noob does that cause problems in noticability? Thanks, DrFreeman(Cs:S Newbie)
 
1) No. You can be a great player, or a complete noob. It's how you act, behave, and your actions within the community that defines who you are and how others perceive you. I know some members who are outstanding leaders, get a lot of work done for eGO, and are just fair players.

2) How'd you get your name? I thought the : would be invalidated, much less your forum name should match your in-game name. But if you're in-game name is actually that, what happens when you actually improve and become a cs:s pro?
 
Playing the game, however any game that eGO supports, will get you noticed no matter how good or bad you are. Staying active is a key role in the =(e)= life to get noticed. Also, be active in the forums, events, etc. Those are opportunities for leadership to see you.

Also, Ventrilo is a good way to be noticed. Even if you don't have a mic, login for a few hours and get to know people through the game and Ventrilo.

Ventrilo info: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=ventrilo
 
Recruit, fill servers, hang out on ventrilo.
There are many ways to get noticed. Find a mentor or a good friend on ventrilo to game with and rock!
 
Back
Top