Scariest thing to you

K3nJa

I made one post
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
28
So yeah... What's the scariest thing that you have dreamt of, had happen to you, or seen in a game? I'll answer in an hour but I wanna know what yalls are.
 
Seeing a kid ghost when I was 4 and sleep walking to him and saying give me the ball and mom said noone is there and sent me to bed.
 
Having a nightmare which I can't remember the details of, waking up and not being able to move at all covered in sweat thought I was paralyzed. Ended up being a nightmare in a nightmare.
 
A little girl walked towards me and said 'do you want to play a game?'

True Story
 
Getting a gun pulled on me for the first time i have to say would be the most realistic scary thing i have faced. I didn't know how to react, specially since it was a .357 and i could look right down the barrel of the gun and see each round. Luckily for me the person had no intention of using it on me they were scared they heard something and just had it pointed at me because they were freaked out, just the fact it happen to me when i was like 13-15 made it extremely scary. Now i just laugh when people pull a gun on me, which happen recently. I just laughed, "no one is that stupid to kill someone over $10" i said. They ended up driving away b/c it was in a full mall parking lot. Lol

Also what other people would think is scary is Talking to a dead little girl in my friends basement. We were there trying to communicate and as we where sitting there we heard a little girl laugh at us twice then said something I tried talking back, but then everyone wimped out and turned on the lights. I can't say it is scary due to the fact that ghost are not real and we all thought we heard the same thing, but that was probably due the magnetic brain waves thing that is to complex to explain in a forum post but feel free to look it up. The mind is stronger and the fact we only use 10% of our brain means if we use more or less it affects our sight,sound,smell,ect... So really if you think about it that way nothing is really scary except for humans.
 
Working as a photographer in Afghanistan for 3 months.
I am an adrenalin addict but this was too much, specially when one day you photograph a person and the next day all you have is a photograph of that person. Sad but true.
 
Elevators terrify me. I can't shake the feeling that one day I'll go in one, it will close, and never open.
 
Probably true. If you are anywhere near as bad as my 18 year old daughter, then I would be scared of that also.

Maybe, not as bad, but pretty darn close.

Elevators terrify me. I can't shake the feeling that one day I'll go in one, it will close, and never open.

If it does it is not that bad. Trust me, my dad fixed them for idk 30 years and so far i have worked on them for about a year or 2. It is physically imposable, unless you go to a shady building that hasn't been inspected EVER. That and there is an exit on the roof, and once on the roof it is really easy to open the door of the floor you are at or even move the Elevator, but i don't recommend doing that unless you don't have a phone, the alarm is broken, and no one ever goes into the building to notice the elevator is broken lol.
 
I remember crying to myself one night a while back because I thought I was destined to nothing but failure.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top