- Joined
- Apr 1, 2012
- Messages
- 12
I've tried so much, but ever since the latest patch my framerate is awful. Here is a post to my situation:
http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=206624&p=3277312
Below is a sample from a diagnostic I ran (I've updated drivers since then). What can I do to help it? Do I need to replace my GPU? Will that even help?
Someone please help! I don't have too many RL friends that game on their PC's, so I'm short on resources for this issue. Thanks in advance.
System specs:
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.120402-0336)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
System Model: DX4200-UB001A
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9550 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 5886MB RAM
Page File: 2170MB used, 9724MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode
Card name: ATI Radeon HD 3450
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x95C5)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_95C5&SUBSYS_13901462&REV_00
Display Memory: 2936 MB
Dedicated Memory: 249 MB
Shared Memory: 2687 MB
Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Driver Name: atidxx32,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atiumdva,atiumd64.dll,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver Version: 7.15.0010.0142 (English)
http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=206624&p=3277312
Below is a sample from a diagnostic I ran (I've updated drivers since then). What can I do to help it? Do I need to replace my GPU? Will that even help?
Someone please help! I don't have too many RL friends that game on their PC's, so I'm short on resources for this issue. Thanks in advance.
System specs:
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.120402-0336)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
System Model: DX4200-UB001A
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9550 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 5886MB RAM
Page File: 2170MB used, 9724MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode
Card name: ATI Radeon HD 3450
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x95C5)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_95C5&SUBSYS_13901462&REV_00
Display Memory: 2936 MB
Dedicated Memory: 249 MB
Shared Memory: 2687 MB
Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Driver Name: atidxx32,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atiumdva,atiumd64.dll,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver Version: 7.15.0010.0142 (English)

















Build a new rig for about 1k
that's my upcoming plan