pets

Swamper

Poster
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
238
if you coulkd have a pet misc . like archmedes ballionacorn etc. to follow you while attack what would it be i know vp would have a just poptart or somehting or mayube have kitty on his head. i would have frog on ym shoulder eatin flies :)
 
I got a dead rabbit on my head, if you consider it as a pet.
 
if you coulkd have a pet misc . like archmedes ballionacorn etc. to follow you while attack what would it be i know vp would have a just poptart or somehting or mayube have kitty on his head. i would have frog on ym shoulder eatin flies :)

The pets are dumb and wastes of keys. And I don't like cats nor would I have a poptart following me.
 
Cats! :D

I have the Pocket Purrer, so I am happy. :3 I just wish the item could be worn on my Medic (after all, he has a pouch :X ). I play Medic much more than Engineer.

The pets are dumb and wastes of keys. And I don't like cats nor would I have a poptart following me.

You don't like cats? D;
 
I saw a bald eagle for the soldier in the workshop which intrigued me I hope it gets added.
 
^ this

What I really want is a cat sprawled across the shoulders. catzrawshumz<3

However, i'm happy with a robro.
 
canary.jpg
 
I think I'd love to have a siameese cat riding on my spy's shoulder.

With every backstab there could be some unique dialouge too;

"Oh ho ho! Did you see that Mr.Fuzzyslippers!"
 
I think I'd love to have a siameese cat riding on my spy's shoulder.

With every backstab there could be some unique dialouge too;

"Oh ho ho! Did you see that Mr.Fuzzyslippers!"

That would be hilarious! XD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top