Gifts

dintbo=FL=

Rookie
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
45
Guys, I've just remembered that I still have Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2:Episode 1 to give away as gifts. Obviously I'd like to offer these to fellow FL's first. If you'd like either/both of these games please post your steam friends name in this thread stating which game you'd like. If you want both say so. The first reply/replies to this thread get the game.
 
Thats a nice thing your doing there Dintbo, i dont want a copy because i already have them but on behalf of FL Thanks! :)
 
Yeah! Thanks man, why are you giving them away anyways? :P
 
Selmuir: Cheers man its nice to do something for others:)

Bas: I bought the orange box when it came out for TF2 and Portal. I already had HL" and HL Ep1 so I can give them away to people. What better people than eGO =FL=

BTW Selmuir I'm loving the south park avatar:)
 
lol - sometimes it can be beneficial if pubbers piss you off to check the forums :D
P.S.
Wonderfull avatar!
 
Back
Top