Why you should go in Ventrilo

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9o4LL1vixM[/ame]
 
hopefully kazoo figured out everything about my harrasemtn on ventrilo so now i will be on ventrilo more often
 
Look, I love Pop-Tarts. I grew up eating Pop-Tarts before you Pop-Tarts were born. I STILL eat Pop-Tarts.......All I'm saying is that Toaster Strudels are flaky and delicious.

And they are clearly the superior breakfast pastry.
 
Can we get more of these Meep? I know they take some time but they are hilarious. As long as you keep the Toaster Str........I mean Pop Tart in there.
 
Can we get more of these Meep? I know they take some time but they are hilarious. As long as you keep the Toaster Str........I mean Pop Tart in there.

Yeah, I was planning on making more... if I ever save any more funny vent conversations...


Dat face at the end?
Also, I though VP was a vacuum cleaner bag?

Quiet Bubbles, VP obviously stands for...... vocal poptart. That's why he can talk.
 
Back
Top