The tomislav was op because it's spin up was so fast, you didn't even have to hold down right click
I was cruising the Steam forums for TF2, and one thing some people mentioned was the past Tomislav that was somehow OP.
Could someone explain how the old Tomislav set or something was OP?
...and at least Natasha isn't as bad as the brass beast...at first i thought u were referring to 75% to 40% nerf....and then i checked wiki and found they nerfed it further from 40% to 10%
I don't get it. It wasn't that good at 40% anyhow. The 10% speedup is barely worth it. Now, it's clearly a downgrade to the default.
probably still better than Natascha. they nerfed Nat too bad.
at first i thought u were referring to 75% to 40% nerf....and then i checked wiki and found they nerfed it further from 40% to 10%
I don't get it. It wasn't that good at 40% anyhow. The 10% speedup is barely worth it. Now, it's clearly a downgrade to the default.
probably still better than Natascha. they nerfed Nat too bad.
...and at least Natasha isn't as bad as the brass beast...
I remember going into Mesa and just destroying the entire vents...
Along with the running gloves.peeps are to negativ eon the huo-long heater i honestly love it in mann up and other . the aoe makes up for the ammo burny per sec . but someitmes i do wish u coudl have tyhe default but the look of ur fav gun